About Antwerp Space
Antwerp Space is a leading Belgian space engineering company and an industrial player well-recognized by the European Space Agency and the European Commission. Antwerp Space has an established presence in the European space market and in several cases is taking the lead in technically complex space projects, supported by a consortium of partners from all over Europe.
The company employs highly skilled engineers and technicians from all over the world, the majority of whom hold an engineering degree, with strong expertise in the areas of digital signal processing, hardware and software design, as well as in project management and technical leadership.
OHB SE Group
Antwerp Space is part of the OHB SE group, one of Europe’s success stories in the field of contemporary space. Today it can call itself the third largest space group in Europe.
The OHB SE group has been growing at a steady pace over the last three decades and its footprint in Europe has continuously expanded. Nowadays, there are subsidiaries in Austria, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Luxembourg, Greece, the Czech Republic and Belgium. Despite its size, OHB SE is still a family business, run by the Fuchs family.
Who are we looking for?
- Master in Electronics or equivalent through experience
- PhD in Signal processing or Modem design is an asset
Required technical competences
- Profound knowledge of VLSI design (Altera / Xilinx / Actel)
- Experience with FPGA / ASIC design for in-space environments is an asset (ECSS-standards)
- 0-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Bi-lingual (English, Dutch).
Expected soft skills
- Well organised, maintaining overview, being able to distinguish important from less important matters
- Accurate and result-driven
- Possess good communicative skills, being able to express yourself fluently in English.
- Eager to learn
- Dynamic, motivated and responsible
- Flight experience is an asset
Where do you fit in?
- You become part of a team experienced in modem developments.
- You investigate feasibility of complex system requirements.
- You are responsible for the VLSI design of the modem product, from concept phase up to testing.
- You can work in team and autonomously.
- You cooperate with the other VLSI designers, the system -, hardware - and software engineers in the team.
What we can offer you
- A multicultural environment. You’ll be working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- A strong corporate culture. Our company is based on strong values: respect, trust, personal development and well-being.
- Professional development. You’ll get the chance to learn, to share your expertise, to develop your skills and contribute to high-level, international projects in a high-tech environment.
- Salary package. A very attractive salary package including numerous fringe benefits. The main job location is Hoboken, though, short-term missions abroad are part of this challenging job environment.
Come and explore Antwerp Space
At Antwerp Space we treasure our human capital. From the moment you get on board until retirement, we will be at your side to make sure you feel at home and you get the chance to travel all the way through Antwerp Space, developing yourself and growing together.
As a company with a passion for innovation we want to create a dynamic, open and enriching environment for people, where people are passionate about their work and exchange ideas & expertise.
Moreover, we understand the need for a healthy working environment and we focus on the employee’s well-being, offering amongst others fruit@work, yoga, ergonomic advice, and many other initiatives. We also focus on a good work-life balance, offering flexible working hours and additional holidays. Each year a number of events are organized to emphasize that it is important to have fun, relax and create a good team spirit.
Eager to join us? Get in touch!
Apply now by clicking the Apply button below and send us your motivation letter and CV. We will be get back to you soon.